Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I am proud to be an Indian …. a race known to the world as the most gentle, caring, united and no violence community ….. the proof of it how INDIA got it’s Independence where no other country have got their independence in such manner. ( Food for thought)
We have come from different background as our forefathers were all in different industries and work throughout INDIA before we were brought to MALAYA. MY great grandfather was a teacher …he came here as the British ruling India, wanted him to teach ENGLISH and set up a school in Kampar , PERAK. He died while teaching in class. He served for 25 years being a teacher and headmaster before his passing ….
My grandfather was also a teacher, he served in teaching in the same school for 10 years before he decided to teach tuition for the poor Indians, Malays, Chinese students at his home just taking about RM20 a month …. He was so dedicated to bring up all races in education … some of his students are retired Judges, retired Ministers and civil servants today. He didn’t even thought to segregate students by their races . That’s how he was a genuine teacher for MALAYA students that moment of time. He never a moment thought that only INDIAN students only .. but being a Teacher ,,,,he embrace all students no matter color of skin, race and religion ….
My dad was also a teacher for 2 years before joining the Malayan Railways (KTM called today). He too followed his fore fathers steps in education line …. A simple man with simple needs …that was my history of my creation …. ALL EDUCATIONIST
HOW MANY OF OUR FORE FATHERS TOO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIFE’S FOR THIS COUNTRY …. NO MATTER WHICH SECTOR THEY WORKED, THEY HAVE DONE THEIR JOB WELL . SO, BE PROUD OF BEING AN INDIAN AS THE BLOOD OF AN INDIAN WILL ALWAYS POSSESS STRONG WILL, COMMITMENT,ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL ATTITUDE … (If u don’t believe me , check yr background of yr fore father’s)
Today, we are facing a problem where many Indian’s are taking it lightly, a place in society and to be recognize as one of the parties who walked hand in hand to obtain Independence for MALAYA . We are not aware as the seriousness of what we are losing out in future … In today’s content , we have lost many privileges being a MALAYSIAN . ( When Tunku signed the independence accord, HE was reminded that equal share of opportunity be given to Chinese and Indians)
Let me highlight the followings:
OUR Lost opportunity
1. We have not a place in Education for best Indian students in University. A Indian student who obtained 10A doesn’t qualify for a doctor ship but given a different course instead. ( Other races get it when they only obtain 7A)
2. How many Indian educated government officers hold a higher post such as Sec. gen. of a ministry, a University Vice Chancellor ( now we have Datuk Jagesthen) , a enforcement Head ..Such as IGP, JPJ , Hospital Chiefs, … have u heard of such position where an Indian man or woman have taken the lead.
3. Schools for Indian’s are in bad shape…. who are helping them ….why should Indian students have to learn is shades and horrible conditions … ( is it to brain washed our young students that we are always a downgraded society and community… what will run in the minds of the young Indian children , when they study in such environment?)
4. How many Indian businessman are given licenses and grants for starting business today . U may ask many Indian businessman, they side of story ..they will tell u that how they came and struggle to be successful … ( But, the other races gets it from government ..why not the Indian’s… have we wonder abt that?)
5. Political parties too …. how many Chinese own parties do we have in Malaysia, How many Malay own parties do we have in Malaysia …. and sad enough we have only Malaysia Indian Congress who so called looking after the Indian’s …
Why can’t HINDRAF be registered as a political party as they have submitted their application for registration few years ago …. Why can’t the government just give them the opportunity to be a political party …What are they afraid of ?????
EVEN , a group called KITA got registered few months ago …. why not HINDRAF.
6. The other races have government funded and assistance funded for their NGO for single mother’s … DO we have such NGO funded or created for poor Indian single Mother’s …. how do we expect such poor mother’s to raise their kids?
Not even ASTRO chief, West Port chief, MIC Indian woman chief have helped to look into this matter . Why is that? ( No offence meant to Tan Sri , just to point out the facts only).
We need to seriously look at this and many more problems that our community faces … That’s why we need HINDRAF to be a political party to engage into helping poor Indians. We need a group like HINDRAF, and we need to support it … so that our voices are taken seriously in the parliament.
Now let’s go together to the ROS and picket there for HINDRAF endorsement. Without that , yes i agree , we can’t move forward …. so let’s focus this as a more serious agenda then the rest …. as we are looking into election of PRU13 soon.
My dear Indian’s, including Indian Muslim …we urge u to stand tall with us united to get what would help the future of our kids . Many Indian Muslim doesn’t feel they are indian … as our Tun too doesn’t admit he is one …. what a sad situation ..But ..when he was admitted to Singapore university ..application was stated and signed he is an Indian Muslim …. well why used Indian first then Muslim by the way ….if Indian Muslim brothers are shy to use it then …sorry for u as u forgot your existence from where have u come from ????
i hope we all could stand tall and get us registered in ROS … lets unite now …
i begged u , yr family, yr parents, yr siblings, yr indian friends and all indians to walk in this great opening of united Indian party ..HINDRAF .. valga INDIAN’s
Posted by barred at 12:23 PM