Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Peace Protest on CPA August 7, 2008 at 3pm
In front KL Convention Centre, KL
There will be a small peace protest demanding the CPA (Commenwealth Parliamentary Association) to raise the marginalization issue of Malaysian Indian during their conference here in KL from 1st - 10th August 2008. Pls coem and join the crowd to demand the CPA to take action promptly on the issue of Malaysian Indian.
...Organized by Hindraf Makkal Sakthi
Hindraf Makkal Sakthi Dinner and Flag launch -Sitiawan
August 16, 2008 at 8pm – Lido Hall Sitiawan
Hindraf Perak, Sitiawan team would like to invite all Hindraf supporter for the Makkal Sakthi dinner there. The highlight of the dinner is the Hindraf Flag launching, Perak state level. Let us all join in. Organized by Hindraf Makkal Sakthi Perak
Hindraf Dinner and Flag launching in Selangor
August 24, 2008 at 7:30pm – STC Restaurant
Hindraf Selangor, Klang Valley team would like to invite all Hindraf supporter for the Makkal Sakthi dinner here. The highlight of the dinner is the Hindraf Flag launching, Selangor state level. Organized by Hindraf Makkal Sakthi Selangor
Hindraf Dinner and Flag launching in Butterworth
August 30, 2008 at 7:45pm – Dewan Sree Mariamman, Butterworth
Hindraf Penang, Butterworth team would like to invite all Hindraf supporter for the Makkal Sakthi dinner there. The highlight of the dinner is the Hindraf Flag launching, Penang state level. Organized by Hindraf Makkal Sakthi Butterworth
Press Statement 05.08.08.
I refer to the recent launch of the Jalur Gemilang on August 3, 2008. In addition to the teleconference that was interrupted due to technical reasons, I would to add the following;
- Hindraf currently have been infiltrated with more than 200 Special Branch informers. HINDRAF's genuine supporters should and be aware there are many fellow "supporters " who pretend to be our loyal supporters but in fact they are agent provocateur planted by parties interested in destroying and dismantling HINDRAF's struggle for the Indian community. These agent provocateurs are not necessarily Police officers but informers who are in the payroll of Special Branch. In due cause, HINDRAF will reveal these personnels with evidence
- The tag name HINDRAF has been used to promote businesses and enhancement of several personalities for their own benefits and objectives. Many see HINDRAF as an opportunity to gain leverage and dictate their own benefits. This is totally against HINDRAF principle. HINDRAF is you and me who are battling a war for better policies and governance for the Malaysian Indian as a society with equal and fair treatment in relation to education, economics and freedom of religion as oppose to individual glamour and glory. HINDRAF is involved for the well being of society not monetary and individual public recognization.
Further I would add the following as our future plans for the coming months
HINDRAF's flag campaign to celebrate our 51st Merdeka Day on August 31, 2008;
- HINDRAF's request to the government for HINDRAF's supporter to march in the 51st National Day Parade as citizen of Malaysia;
- HINDRAF Relay Hunger strikes throughout the country starting with KLCC on every Sunday from August 10, 2008
- HINDRAF Hunger Strike for Merdeka Day and 24 hr YAAGAM in Seremban on 31st August 2008;
- HINDRAF supporters of at least 10,000 to attend PM's Hari Raya Open in Kepala Batas and the National Hari Raya celebration in Kuala Lumpur;
- HINDRAF supporter's of at least 10,000 in each state to attend the Hari Raya Open house in their respective Menteri Besar's house;
- HINDRAF to initiate nationwide appeal to all Sultans and Yang Dipertua Negeri starting with the state of Penang.
- HINDRAF request it's supporter to celebrate Deepavali in simplicity with family and friends and no open houses.
- HINDRAF shall intensify its campaign to release the HINDRAF 5 by approaching all countries in the United Nation if the Malaysian government continue to hold them arbitrarily for voicing their concern for the systematically discriminated Malaysian Indians beyond the end of December 2008
HINDRAF would hold a mega gathering to commemorate November 25th mass Malaysian Indian uprising against neo colonialization of Malaysian Indians.
currently in London