7/11/08, Friday is our beloved P.Uthayakumar's 47th birthday.
There will be a special prayers at in various temples nationwide.
Invitation is extended to every Makkal Sakthi supporters and well wishers throughout the world to take part in the prayers by lighting up 47 'agal villaku' marking his 47th birthday, seeking the blessing of Almighty to bless him, who bravely faught for our Malaysian Indian society. May God bless him long healthy live and released from ISA.
Please pass this invitation to all well wishers and supporters.
Below are few temples that had confirmed prayers/achanai/annathanam at their location.
On the Friday , 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm as below;
1. Bt. Caves Murugan Temple around 7.30pm on 7th Nov
2. Puchong Batu 12 Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Selangor
(famously known for the entry of King Cobra, beside Rakan Muda Stadium )
- Prayers and food offering to "Anbu Illam" kids and devotees
3. Butterworth Sri Maha Mariamman Temple on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
4. Ipoh Taman Risah , Arulmigu Nagammal Temple on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
5. Jasin Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Malacca on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
6. Bkt Katong Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Malacca on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
7. Bemban Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Malacca on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
8. Mantin Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, S'ban on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
9. Rinching Sri Mariamman Temple, Kajang on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
10. Chaah Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Johor on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
11. Kluang Mariamman Temple, Johor on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
12. Kerling Sri Murugan Temple, Selangor on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
13. Sungai Petani, Bakar Arang- Arulmigu Shurgagiri Sri Maha Mariamman Temple on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
14. Paya Besar Sri Karu Mariamman Temple on 7th Nov @ 7.30 pm
and many more temples, pls do contact the your area coordinators for further details or you can conduct a prayers/achanai for Uthayakumar and light up 47 agal vilakku and later conduct a mediation for the betterment of Malaysian Indians in general.
Do email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to conduct the prayers with the details.
On Sat 8th Nov 2008
1. Ipoh, Kanthan Kallumalai Temple on 8th Nov (Sat) @ 6 am till 9th Nov, 6 am (Sun)
- Conducting 24 hours Mahamirtiunjaya Japa Yajna and also special Sankalpa for the release of all ISA detainees. All are welcome and compulsory of wearing Indian traditional clothings.
Vaalge Uthayakumar !!
Vaalge Uthayakumar !!
Valgae Namathu Poorattam !!!
Valgae Namathu Samuthayam !!!