My Dear Supporters, Vanakam.
Inconjuction of 100 Days of detention under Draconian LAW ISA of HINDRAF 5 leaders since 13 Dec 2007, there are 2 main activities planned nationwide on this weekend ( 22 and 23 March 2008).
1.. "Yaagam/Homam" ( Fire Ritual) Prayers for Lord Muruga to bless us by releasing the HINDRAF leaders in at least 100 temples/homes.
2. Nationwide - ISA Awareness Seminar, it is a joint effort with GMI (Gerakan Mansuh ISA). Planned in 6 towns, Penang, Sg. Petani, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Seremban and Skudai.
There will be speech from GMI speakers, Lawyers, Ex ISA Detainee, ISA Family members, HINDRAF Coordinators and elected MP/DUN.
Below is the schedules of the seminars.
Date : 22nd March 08,
Venue 1 - Dewan Chin Woo, 36 Jln Hussien, IPOH
Time : 7.30 pm - 10.00 pm
Contact Person - Vethamurthy 0175005658, Sakthy - 0195114813.
Venue 2 - Catholic Church Hall, Seremban
Time : 7.30 pm - 10.00 pm
Contact Person - Mdm Nagayi 0196641101, Vjay 0192233726
Date : 23rd March 2008
Venue 3 - Penang Waterfall Murugan Temple
Time : 10 am - 12.30pm
Contact Person - Ms Vasantha - 012 4628353
Venue 4 - Sri Subramaniar Temple Hall, Sg Petani
Time : 2 pm - 5 pm
Contact Person - Mr. Ramu 4801117
Venue 5 - Dewan Raja Musa, Kompleks Belia dan Kebudayaan Selangor, Sek 7, Shah Alam
Time : 7.30 pm - 10pm
Contact Person - Kannan 012-2690024, Selvam 0166626579
Venue 6 - Dewan Raya Taman Desa Skudai, Jalan Sejatera 17,
Taman Desa Skudai, Skudai, Johor
Time : 7.30 pm - 10pm
Contact Person - Mr Thana 019 3571820, 016 7255262
Below are the temples/homes that will take part in the yaaagam prayers nationwide.
Time : Sunday 23rd March 2008, 7.00am to 9.00am.
1. Grand Yaagam at Kallumalai Murugan Temple , Ipoh
Mr Vethamurthy -0175005658
2. Sri Sithi Vinayagar Devasthanam, Sitiawan
3. Sri Subramaniar Temple , Sitiawan
4. Sri Thandayuthabani Temple , Sg Wangi, Sitiawan
5. Maha Mariamman Temple , Kg Columbia, Sitiawan
6. Krishnar Temple , Ayer Tawar, Sitiawan
7. Maha Mariamman Temple , Belham, Sitiawan
1. Grand Homam and Sangabishegam at Thanner Malai Murugan Temple, Waterfall Rd
2. Grand Homam and Pal Kuudam Offering at Sri Maha Mariamman , Butterworth
Mr. Anba 012-407-1867
Special Guest - DCM YB Prof Ramasamy, RS Thanethiran - Hindraf Nat. Coordinator and Penag ADUNs YB Lim Hock Seng, YB Phee Boon Poh, YB Thanasegaran
3. Sri Maha Sakti Muneeswarar Jaibhavani Devasthanam , Weld Quay, Penang Island
4. Sri Muniswarar Muthumariamman Devasthanam , Kampung Baroh, Bayan Lepas
5. Sri Mariamman Temple , Valdor, Jawi, Penang
Mr. Thiru 019-569-5918
1. Grand yaagam – 18 homam at Sri Subramianar Temple , Sg Petani
2. Sri Sithi Vinayagar Temple, Sg Petani
1. 5 Yaagam at Sri Maha Mariamman, Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam
Mr. Theva 012-238-5993
Special Guest - YB Dr. Maria MP Kota Raja, Kannan R (Hindraf Nat. Event Coordinator)
2. 18 Yaagam at Sri Murugan Temple , Kg Jawa, Shah Alam
Mr. Raja 014-662-8405
3. 21 Yaagam at Sri Maha Mariamman, Tk Panglima Garang, Banting
Mr Kumar 016-2904184, Mr Munusamy 0132242483, Mr Sivam 013 6987171
4. 9 Homam at Sri Subramaniar Temple , Tuan Mee 2nd Mile Estate, K. Selangor
Mr Guna 012-266-8416
5. Sri Murugan Temple, Kapar
6. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Bt 8, Bkt Kemuning, S. Alam
7. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Bt 14, Puchong
8. Sri Mariamman Temple, Bt 6 1/2, Jln Cheras, KL
9. Sri Vinayagar Temple, Desa Mentari, P.Jaya
10. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Bkt Rotan, K. Selangor
11. Sri Agilandesvar Temple, Kapar
12. Bt Caves Sri Subramaniam Temple, Bt Caves
13. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Tmn Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Contact - 016 354 3585 Mani Sekar
1. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Jasin
2. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple , Bkt Katong RIM
3. Sri Raja Rajeswari Temple , Tmn Kerjasama, Bkt Beruang
4. Sri Subramaniam, Ldg Bertam
5. Sri Uttira Kaliamman, Bkt Serindit
6. Sri Sanasimalai Andavar, Cheng
1. Sri Bala Thandayuthapani Temple, Segamat
2. Sri MURUGAN Temple, Simpang Renggam
3. Sri Murugan Temple , Layang-layang.
1. Sri Maha Rajesvar Temple, Tmn Tuanku Jaafar, Seremban
2. Selva Vinayagar Temple, Jln Temiang
3. Maha Mariamman Temple, Bkt Palong, Lukut
4. Sri Thadayuthapani Temple, Jln Lobak
5. Sri Ambal Alayam, Lukut
6. Sri Durgamman Alayam , Port Dickson
7. Agiladeswari Meditation Center, Port Dickson
8. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Lim Sum
9. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Siliau
10. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Agathan Est. Port Dickson
11. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Mantin
Pls do contact Kannan R at 012- 269-0024 to update your prayers venue here so that the devotee and well wishers can join in the prayers.
This yaagam dedicated to LORD MURUGAN to bless us by speedy release of HINDRAF leaders and uplift the Malaysian Indian thru proposed 18 demands to PM.
It will be very significant yaagam as we have surplus the target of 100 yaagams spot so far which all would be having a unify prayers with sycronized method that believed to create great bless from Lord Muruga.
All HINDRAF MAKKAL SAKTI SUPPORTER, HINDRAF WELL WISHER AND INDIANS INVITED TO THIS YAAGAM TOGETHER TO SEEK DIVINE BLESSINGS FOR OUR HINDRAF HEROES DETAINED UNDER ISA.
Also please do join in the seminar conducted at your nearest spot on ISA Abolish and Awareness Seminar as mention above.
PLZ HELP INFORM EVERYONE BY MAIL, SMS AND OTHER TELECOMMEDIA.
Hindraf National Event Co-ordinator
'Arise, Awake and stop not, till the goal is reached ' - Swami Vivekandha