NO. 6, Jalan Abdullah, Off Jalan Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-2282 5241 Fax: 03-22825245
1) Welcome address by HRP Central Committee Member Mr. Patmarajah (10.00 a.m to 10.05 a.m)
2) Presentation of Hindraf video (10.05 to 10.10 a.m)
3) Briefing 1 – by P. Uthayakumar
– Short summary on the Ethnic Minority Malaysian Indian Human Rights Violations Annual Repport 2009
– Brief update on the Malaysian government’s refusal to register Hindraf and HRP as an NGO and Political Party respectively.
– In addition to UMNO/BN the Opposition parties’s, PKR, DAP and PAS, almost all NGOs’, Malaysian Civil Society, the print and electronic media including the alternative media’s abandonment that has also contributed to the current critical Indian problems (10.10 to 10.25 a.m)
4) Briefing 2 – Status of Mr. P. Uthayakumar’s especially the Kg.Medan “ethnic cleansing” Sedition charges which carries a maximum of three (3) years jail after having served 514 days of detention without conviction and trial under Malaysia’s draconian ISA – by P. Uthayakumar’s lawyer Mr. N. Surendran (10.25 to 10.40 a.m)
5) Slide Show presentation on the critical ethnic minority Indian problems in Malaysia by HRP Central Committee Member Mr. Jeevendra Kumar. (10.40 to 10.55 a.m)
6) Q & A (35minutes) 10.55 to 11.30 a.m.
7) Refreshments and Fellowship.