Monday, March 30, 2009

P.Uthaya's report on KEMTA for serving beef in his food

KEMUNTING REPORT : 1294/09

HINDRAF LEADER AND LAWYER P. UTHAYAKUMAR DETAINED WITHOUT TRIAL UNDER ISA FOR 16 MONTHS UP TO DATE IS NOW SERVED CHICKEN COOKED WITH BEEF IN KEMTA PRISON BY MALAYSIA’S UMNO GOVERNMENT


For lunch on 22/3/2009 I was served chicken sambal with rice. I realized what looked like beef pieces in the said chicken sambal. When I checked with the detainees working at the kitchen namely Sarjon (a Sri Lankan national) and Mohamad (a Pakistan/Thailand national) they both confirmed with me that the beef sambal and the chicken sambal were cooked together in the same pot and then dished out and put into separate trays and served on me.

The Home Minister Syed Hamid Albar had made media statements that the cooking for the Hindraf lawyers are done separately when he had visited this Kemta Prison, but I had refused to meet him despite the prison authorities persuading me to do so. Syed Hamid last lied in the headlines in Utusan Malaysia last month about my health. But up to date this UMNO Home Minister has refused to send me to a private hospital because he knows he and the police special branch will find it more difficult to cover up and manipulate my diabetic, heart and especially my left leg toe fracture etc. Today he is lying about the food in Kemta Prison.

I repeat I have been denied my medical reports from the KL and Taiping General Hospitals, Pusat Perubatan Taiping and the Prison clinic at Kemta. Still thinking how best of doing a cover up like in the A. Kugan’s case? I demand for this my Medical Reports to be given to me within 48 hours from the date hereof. I want to be sent to Gleaneagles Hospital urgently.

From today onwards I do not wish to eat any more food cooked from the Kemta Prison kitchen. Under protest I will only eat the bread they supply. Incidentally even this bread has no label and details of the producer and contents. Nothing has been done about it since I lodged a police report about this two weeks ago.

Up to date UMNO and Syed Hamid has refused to serve me a diabetic diet as per my previous four police reports since 5/2/2009. I now lodge this police report against UMNO, Syed Hamid and the Kemta Prison, Kamunting, Taiping for the violation of Hindu Rights and my religious rights and religious freedom in violation of Article 11 of the Federal Constitution. They have insulted the Hindu religion yet again.

On 23/3/2009 I had returned my food tray to Corporal Ibrahim and did so again today and will continue to do so. On 23/3/2009 at about 7.40 a.m. I had showed my swallen and darkening left leg to Inspector Zaki. ZERO ACTION.


P. UTHAYAKUMAR
24/3/2009 @ 12.50 PM