Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is Home Minister ready for resignation if proven lying to Msian?


Brief Press Statement 28.05.

RE: HOME AFFAIRS MINISTER CONTINOUSLY LYING
IS HE PREPARED TO RESIGN SHOULD I PROVIDE THE PROOF


I refer to the latest press statement by the Home Affairs Minister that the Government has not revoked my passport.

I repeat my earlier statement that I was informed by the British Immigration officers at Gatwick Airport that my International Passport has been revoked by the Malaysian Government on the 21st April 2008.

Is the Honourable Minister saying the British Government mislead me? If they had “inadvertently” revoked my passport and are willing to undo what had been done, I would accept it in a gentleman manner. But by throwing a blanket denial risks jeopardising the good diplomatic relations with Britain. I wouldn’t want to be in the centre of a diplomatic row with Britain over a silly conduct by the Malaysian Government.

However if he still wants to stand by his statement, my question is “is the Home Minister willing to resign should I provide the proof”.

Dato Syed Hamid Albar has until Friday 30th May 2008 to “clarify” the issue failing which I will proceed with Police Report on the Minister on the 31st May 2008.

P Waytha Moorthy
Chairman
HINDRAF
-------------------------------------------
Comments,
If we could rememebr well, this same HOME Minister earlier said that Mr Waytha's passport is been revoke because it is expired and he can renew in the nearest Malaysian Consult Office. After Mr Waytha proved that his passport will only expire in 2010, now the Home Minister caught lying and continous further lies to the Malaysian in general that in system Mr Waytha's passport is still valid and not revoked.
We have seen how the death Mongolian ad her sister's data was erased in our Malaysian Immigration system even she hold valid travel documents.
Home Minister should correct his statement or else he may face reaction on his action.
Thanks,
Admin Hindraf